TSI partners with a wide variety of organizations ranging from Private Equity firms, 银行, 风险资本家等, 的有效补充 尽职调查 and post-acquisition mergers and acquisitions integration assistance. TSI specializes in quickly and systematically assessing and examining the operational, yzc666亚洲城, 技术环境, 包括优势, 弱点, 机会, 以及收购前的威胁. Identifying key risks, hidden costs and potential liabilities is key in this area.
如果交易完成, TSI is often involved in leading and/or playing a significant role in integrating the acquisition in a manner that realizes the expected business value.
Failing to know about and address these critical operational and technical issues is one of the top causes of integration failure or unexpected operating expense overrun. TSI’s expertise helps avoid issues like this.
TSI leverages our proprietary 尽职调查 checklists and our methodology in the context of the purpose of the acquisition.
- Is the intent to leave the acquisition alone or merge it with the acquiring organization?
- Do you want to pursue a “shared services” environment and fold multiple IT, Finance and other administrative groups into one?
Answering these and other questions define the acquisition context. Compared with other consulting firms that perform similar work, TSI的方法是独一无二的, because of our contextual focus anchored by your desired outcomes from the acquisition.
With our industry and “Big 4 “consulting expertise, yzc666亚洲城快速地跳过复杂的部分, undocumented operations and circuitous technology architectures to assist with 尽职调查 or turnaround efforts and implement a pragmatic transition plan. Always in the context of the acquisition context, TSI helps to manage the integration in a manner that increases speed and quality, while reducing the risk of delays and failure.
- Given the technology infrastructure and applications being used at the target organization, what risks exist that could cause business interruption or a significant expense?
- Does it make sense to keep the systems infrastructure alone, 扩展它, move everything to acquiring company’s data center or convert the system to the acquiring company’s enterprise system?
- What other vulnerabilities exist that could create a material weakness or exposure?
While we realize that every deal is different, we can leverage an approach that addresses the most critical areas in our domain.
- Conduct an analysis of the overall technology environment including the business systems, 基础设施和通讯, 安全和数据
- Interview staff to understand the critical business processes supported by the systems and create a system/process migration plan, including identifying the related risks within a risk mitigation plan
- Review system documentation and consult with IT and external vendors as needed to determine feasibility of migration options
- Review contracts and service agreements related to use of the software, 硬件和其他托管服务
- Assess feasibility of options for support and transition including a transfer of IT operations and staff to acquiring organization (as needed)
- Summarize initial findings, migration plan risks and issues
- Draft a report and review; clarify factors that may influence the Operational and Systems Transition phase
- Update and expand on the key steps required to transition the technology, 与IT和业务经理一起审查
- Develop an Operational and Systems Transition Plan based on key milestones and other dates
- Prepare and review the Operational and Systems Transition Plan with Management
- Execute the Systems Transition Plan by coordinating the tasks, responsibilities and milestones
- Document status and communicate with Senior Management Team
Use TSI’s specific expertise in 合并与收购 for everything from a single, specific area needing improvement to an entire reorganization.
yzc666亚洲城的团队 to start a conversation about a tailored project or more comprehensive program that is adapted to your needs and will enable you to compete and thrive. You’ll gain a better understanding of how TSI will approach the unique challenges of your organization.